Chipotle has completed an investigation into a security breach and found 14 affected Chipotle locations and two affected Pizzeria Locale locations in Denver alone.
Between March 24 and April 18, malware accessed payment card data — which can include card numbers, expiration dates and internal verification codes — at Chipotle and Pizzeria Locale restaurants across the country.
Here are the affected Denver Chipotle locations and dates during which data was exposed:
- 820 S. Monaco St., March 25-April 18
- 745 Colorado Blvd., March 25-April 18
- 7400 E. 29th Ave., March 25-April 18
- 7350 E. Hampden Ave., March 24-April 18
- 550 Broadway, March 25-April 18
- 3600 W. 32nd Ave., April 3-18
- 333 E. Alameda Ave., March 25-April 18
- 2760 S. Colorado Blvd., March 25-April 18
- 2500 E. Colfax Ave., March 25-April 18
- 2300 S. Parker Road, March 25-April 18
- 1644 E. Evans Ave., March 24-April 18
- 1600 California St., April 11-18
- 1480 16th St., March 28-April 18
- 140 Steele St., March 24-April 18
And the affected Denver Pizzeria Locale locations:
- 550 Broadway, March 27-April 8
- 3484 W. 32nd Ave., March 27-April 18
In a statement, the company urged customers who paid with cards at those locations in those time frames to check their statements and report unauthorized charges.
“There is no indication that other customer information was affected,” it said.
Dozens of other Chipotle locations across Colorado were hit, many in the Denver metro area. You can look up locations by city here.