Here’s this week’s episode of Denverite Now, your favorite Denver news podcast!
Here’s how our host, Paul Karolyi, describes this episode:
This week on Denverite Now…
1) Andy Kenney talks about local reactions to Pres. Trump’s decision to pull out of the Paris climate accords and local efforts to combat climate change. Here’s some suggested reading from Andy and Erica Meltzer:
- Heat of climate change will be worst for western and northern Denver, city map finds
- What Colorado lawmakers are saying about Trump withdrawing the U.S. from the Paris accord
2) Dave Burdick and Stephanie Snyder join Andy and Paul for a conversation about the summer. We share recommendations for great seasonal activities in and outside the city. Here’s a few more ideas:
And here’s Andy’s report on the “9/11 peacher”: In Colorado, peach season comes with a 9/11 conspiracy theory
3) Ashley Dean introduces Denverite’s new street harassment tracker. You can share your stories and make recommendations here:
Remember, you can send any questions or feedback about the podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at us using the hashtag #DenveriteNow.
Subscribe to Denverite Now via RSS here.
Or find it on iTunes here.
Thanks for listening!