The chilly weather this week had homebuyers feeling a little cooler too. Fewer people paid over list price for their Denver home than last week.
Last week, over 39 percent of the people who bought a home paid more than its asking price. The differences ranged from $1 extra to a full $65,000 more.
Here are the top five overbids of the last week.
1818 S. Quebec Way, sold for $19,600 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,394 square feet
- Sold for $254,500, 8.34 percent above asking price
5563 Baltimore Court, sold for $22,600 above list price
- 4 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,680 square feet
- Sold for $272,500, 9.04 percent above asking price
900 W. 79th Place, sold for $28,100 above list price
- 4 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 2,199 square feet
- Sold for $338,000, 9.07 percent above asking price
1309 S. Xenia Street, sold for $35,000 above list price
- 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 2,121 square feet
- Sold for $410,000, 9.33 percent above asking price
6545 East Arizona Avenue, #3, sold for $23,400 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,264 square feet
- Sold for $248,400, 10.40 percent above asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.