The share of people buying their Denver home for more than its list price just keeps getting higher. Plus, for the third week in a row, more people have paid over list price than under.
Last week, about 45 percent of the people who bought a home paid more than its asking price. The differences ranged from $100 extra to a full $75,000 more.
Here are the top five overbids of the last week.
5252 North Boston Street, sold for $66,964 above list price
No photo available.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,481 square feet
- Sold for $656,114, 11.37 percent above asking price
4421 Beach Court, sold for $40,000 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,151 square feet
- Sold for $385,000, 11.59 percent above asking price
2375 South Irving Street, sold for $35,100 above list price
- 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 931 square feet
- Sold for $325,000, 12.11 percent above asking price
9510 East Florida Avenue, #2051, sold for $21,000 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 895 square feet
- Sold for $191,000, 12.35 percent above asking price
525 South Alcott Street, sold for $49,250 above list price
- 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,876 square feet
- Sold for $374,250, 15.15 percent above asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.