For the second week in a row, the majority of people who bought a house paid over the list price.
Last week, nearly 40 percent of the people who bought a home paid more than its asking price. The differences ranged from $100 extra to a full $40,000 more.
Here are the top five overbids of the last week.
4694 Flanders Way, sold for $25,000 above list price
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,094 square feet
- Sold for $315,000, 8.62 percent above asking price
7755 East Quincy Avenue, #108D4, sold for $15,000 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 952 square feet
- Sold for $165,000, 10.00 percent above asking price
8641 Hopkins Drive, sold for $27,000 above list price
- 4 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,690 square feet
- Sold for $277,000, 10.80 percent above asking price
1818 South Quebec Way, sold for $24,500 above list price
Above, the complex that contains 1818 South Quebec Way.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,375 square feet
- Sold for $247,000, 11.01percent above asking price
3660 Holly Street, Denver, CO 80207, sold for $40,000 above list price
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2,138 square feet
- Sold for $390,000, 11.43 percent above asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.