Last week, a normal Denver overbid house was listed at $347,000, but sold for $361,000. Sound familiar? Read on to see if any of these houses are ones you might have looked at too.
Last week, 47 percent of the people who bought a home paid more than its asking price. The differences ranged from $1 extra to a full $60,000 more.
Here are the top five overbids of the last week.
1847 West 41st Avenue, sold for $38,000 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,216 square feet
- Sold for $403,000, 10.4 percent above asking price
18951 East 44th Place, sold for $32,100 above list price
- 4 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,711 square feet
- Sold for $302,000, 11.9 percent above asking price
317 Delaware Street, sold for $47,000 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,104 square feet
- Sold for $347,000, 15.7 percent above asking price
3806 South Holly Street, sold for $60,000 above list price
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,788 square feet
- Sold for $410,000, 17.1 percent above asking price
605 West Asbury Avenue, sold for $45,000 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,587 square feet
- Sold for $260,000, 20.9 percent above asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.