In San Jose, over 60 percent of homebuyers paid above list price last month, according to Redfin. Last week, Denver had a way lower ratio of buyers paying over list price: 37 percent.
On the other hand, Denver had more only 1 percent more residential real estate buyers underbidding their sellers last week.
Last week’s overbids ranged from $3 extra to a full $52,000 more. Here are the top five overbids of the last week.
44 North Grant Street, sold for $40,000 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 2,520 square feet
- Sold for $505,000, 8.60 percent above asking price
2929 West Floyd Avenue, sold for $10,000 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 776 square feet
- Sold for $125,000, 8.70 percent above asking price
3529 West Ada Place, sold for $26,000 above list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,306 square feet
- Sold for $265,000, 10.88 percent above asking price
1306 South Parker Road, #168, sold for $12,000 above list price
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 600 square feet
- Sold for $92,000, 15.00 percent above asking price
447 Leona Drive, Denver, CO 80221, sold for $35,500 above list price
- 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,998 square feet
- Sold 17.79 percent above asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.