It’s like Newton’s Third Law, but for Denver real estate: Amid all those people who paid over list price last week, there are new homeowners who paid under list price.
What kind of real estate can you get for under list price? Read on and see.
Last week, about 30 percent of the people who bought a home paid less than its asking price. The differences ranged from $500 less to a full $119,900 under list price.
Here are the top five underbids of the last week.
9360 East Girard Avenue, #5, sold for $9,500 under list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1,004 square feet
- Sold for $140,000, 6.4 percent under asking price
965 South Steele Street, sold for $62,000 under list price
- 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 3,288 square feet
- Sold for $738,000, 7.8 percent under asking price
4505 South Yosemite Street, #132, sold for $40,000 under list price
- 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 3,644 square feet
- Sold for $455,000, 8.1 percent under asking price
3366 South Chester Court, sold for $35,000 under list price
- 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 2,631 square feet
- Sold for $390,000, 8.2 percent under asking price
1124 Clayton Street, Denver, CO 80206, sold for $95,000 under list price
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2,670 square feet
- Sold for $700,000, 11.9 percent under asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.