Whether it’s a small house or a big house, if the seller asks for just too much, the Denver real estate market will correct the error.
Check out the top five underbids of the last week if you need to be reassured of this fact.
Last week, 37.5 percent of the people who bought a home in Denver paid less than its asking price. The differences ranged from $900 less to a full $140,000 under list price.
Here are the five biggest underbids by percentage under list price:
1636 South Rosemary Street, sold for $34,000 below list price
- 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2,921 square feet
- Sold for $411,000, 7.6 percent below asking price
1695 South Saint Paul Street, sold for $35,000 below list price
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,786 square feet
- Sold for $415,000, 7.8 percent under asking price
3636 Osage Street, sold for $109,300 below list price
- 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 3,772 square feet
- Sold for $1,169,700, 8.6 percent under asking price
6501 Irving Street, sold for $49,000 below list price
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 987 square feet
- Sold for $430,000, 10.2 percent under asking price
8828 East Florida Avenue, #112, sold for $10,000 below list price
- 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 598 square feet
- Sold for $75,000, 11.8 percent under asking price
Data courtesy of Usaj Realty.